Friday, September 6, 2019

Polkadoodles Little Kingdom

Hello Topflight Stamp fans! Ericka here with a cute build your own house set from Polkadoodles called Little Kingdom.



This set was so fun to play with and each piece of the house is separate so you can build anything that meets your fancy. I also love the variety of sentiments in this Sentimental set.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/polkadoodles-clear-polymer-stamp-set-a6-little-kingdom?_pos=1&_sid=b1947acad&_ss=r&ref=xuzipf8pid






I love that you can customize your house and sentiment based on the type of card you need.


I added my own little doodles to the house and trees using some Dr. Ph Martins ink in my stash. I love the fun little interest it adds to an already happy little house.


For more information on how I created my card, feel free to stop by my blog Strangely Creative. Have a wonderful day and I hope you stay safe this weekend especially if you are in the wake of Dorian.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10