Thursday, May 6, 2021

Make a Wish

     Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
I decided to go again with my beloved Lavinia stamps. They are just timeless and good for just about any occasion!


I started sponging the background, masking the upper third of my card. I stamped the dragon on it repeatedly, using my stamp positioner, so I could get a good black impression and not have the clouds shine through. Added the pine trees with the mask in place - it's actually quite a big tree. Stamped the little berry twig. Took a black marker and drew a straight black line to hide those little imperfections from masking and added the sentiment.


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps






  

1 comment:

01 09 10