Sunday, May 9, 2021

Scrapcosy Vintage Bird Mother's Day Cards

 

A very happy Mother's Day to you and your dear Mother's today!  Friends, it's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a couple of vintage cards featuring the exquisite designs of Raquel Burillo Perez AKA Scrapcosy for PaperArtsy.  


I made a few gel prints with the gorgeous PaperArtsy stencil PA210 by Tracy Scott using PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk Acrylics in Blue Oyster.  I really love the pattern this stencil makes on the gel plate!  I used the Crealies XL Square Double Stitched dies to cut panels for my two cards.  I love how these dies give cards a finished appearance.


I used Distress Inks to watercolor the stamped images and layered with a bit of sisal fibers for a "nesting" look.  On one card I used a sentiment by Alison Bomber for PaperArtsy and for the other I used the gorgeous Mother's Day sentiment by Darkroom Door.  I hope these vintage style cards have inspired you today!  Hugs, Autumn






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10