Sunday, May 16, 2021

Tracy Scott Ladybug Mixed Media Masterboard

 

Hi everyone!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a second dose of inspiration with the Tracy Scott Insect stamp set by PaperArtsy TS027.  I shared a card trio yesterday with the same set HERE.  Make sure to check it out for a really fun stencil technique.  Today's card is based on making a Masterboard, a concept that PaperArtsy has promoted for years.  This is when you make a full sheet of paper with all sorts of stamping and cool little details then cut it up to make multiple pieces.


I started with a gel print made where I applied Frescos in Eggplant, Twilight and Byzantium and Stencil PS189, lifting the portion inside of the stencil, then letting this dry on my plate.  To pull the print I used Red Lipstick.  I was so excited right off the bat because of the richness this created.  I then went wild stamping & embossing various mini stamps by Tracy, including EM61, EM60 and EM58.  These are some of my most used/loved stamps.  I added some doodling with white and black pens and some white paint splatters, a couple of die cut leaves and a stamped sentiment.  I colored the ladybug with Prism Brush Markers and blended with a waterbrush and mounted her above a bundle of thread for texture.  I hope you've enjoyed these spring creations and will have a try at making a masterboard for your next card creations.  Hugs, Autumn






Prism Brush Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10