Saturday, May 22, 2021

Shenanigans!

Greetings! It's Kathi here on a Saturday to share a project with you. But first, I want to remind you that Topflight Stamps is holding a Moving Sale, so you really ought to pop over there right now to check out all the wonderful products that you can get! Think of it as your good deed for the day. You'll help the store by lessening the amount of stuff that needs to be moved. So it'll be a win for you and a win for Topflight Stamps!


Time to move onto my card. As you might now, I'm a crazy cat lady, What you don't know is that I have a bit of a mouse problem. They get into the house, the cats hunt them, play with them, and I end up having to deal with the result. So, when I saw the Playing Cat and Mouse Clear Set by The Card Hut,  I had to have it. It has cats. It has mice. It has mice turning the tables on the cats. Brilliant!

Here's my card, that I'll likely sent to a fellow cat lady. 


I chose the mice with the hose and the wettest looking cat, then stamped them onto white cardstock. The mice, cat, and grass were colored with Copic markers. The sky was added with palette chalk, some of which was shimmery. 

The smaller of the two frames included in the Scalloped Rectangles Frame Die Set by Paper Rose was used to cut taupe cardstock and adhered over the image panel.

Wild Mushroom Prism Ink by Hunkydory Crafts was brushed over the  Paw Prints Dinky Stencil #TC070 by That's Crafty onto a piece of grey cardstock using one of the brushes from the Black Blending Brush Set by Time for Tea Designs.

The stenciled background piece was adhered to a taupe card and the framed image panel was added to finish the card. I really wanted to add the word "shenanigans". Alas, I didn't have that as a stamp. Oh well.

If you'd like to know more about this card, please visit my blog, Kat's Tales of Stamping. 

 Topflight Stamps Products Used:











Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10