Monday, May 17, 2021

Visible Image Fire Flower Embossing Pen Card

 

Hello everyone!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a very grungy, but bright mixed media card.  I am still playing around with the new Distress Ink colors and Crackling Campfire just won't get out of my brain!  LOL!  I had the idea to create a very grungy background with a pop of red, so I pulled out one of my favorite stamp sets by Visible Image, Creative Chaos.

I colored a small piece of watercolor paper with Crackling Campfire and Fired Brick Distress Inks and cut out the flower head.  I then made an inky background with Walnut Stain and Gathered Twigs, onto which I stamped the flower again.  I layered the red flower with an offset to add dimension.  I wanted a little more interest, so I grabbed PaperArtsy stencil PS101 by Sara Naumann.  I sprayed Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Spray through it, then sponged the sides with a little more Crackling Campfire.  To finish it off, I lettered a sentiment with the Wow! Embossing Pen.  I love this pen!  It's super juicy and gives you the ability to make your own embossable design/words.  I used it to add a frame around my background panel, all embossed in Princess Gold.  I hope you will check out this fabulous pen and are inspired to play today.  Hugs, Autumn

Find these supplies at Topflight Stamps today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10