Thursday, May 27, 2021

Indigo Blu - Prehistoric

       Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
this week we are featuring Indigo Blu Stamps


I sponged the background with distress oxide inks. I dabbed a fresh foam pad on my blending tool into bleach and squeezed out the excess and lightly dabbed it onto the fossilized ammonite stamp and stamped it. Perhaps plain water would work as well, but I didn't want to take a chance. I stamped the fish onto a piece of scrap paper and cut it out. Added it onto my card base with foam tape. (I had actually heat embossed the fish first on the card base and had colored it, but didn't like the way it looked.....so the extra added fish, LOL!). I also heat embossed the sentiment. Trimmed the card and added some Washi tape (Funky Fossil Designs). Lastly I added the dew drops and a googly eye for more interest.


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps






 

1 comment:

01 09 10