Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Fairy Flowers!

Greetings! It's Tuesday so it's Kathi here to share a project with you. This week my TFS team mates and I are showcasing products by Indigo Blu! I created a card with the wonderful new Faerie Flora Cling Mounted Stamp Set.

Here's the card.


I started the card by adding randomly applied drops of  CloudyPool, Globe Thistle, and Lilac Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylic Paints by PaperArtsy onto my 5 x 7 Gel Press. I used my wide brayer to spread the paint, pressed heavyweight mixed media paper onto the Gel Press, and pulled a print. I repeated this process until I had the coverage and color blend that I wanted. 

An oval window card die was used to cut the painted mixed media paper and black cardstock to create the card front, oval, and a mat layer. The center oval and the black oval frame were set aside.

White hybrid ink was brushed over the Dote on Diamonds Stencil #119 by AALL and Create onto the painted cardfront and heat set.

The flowers were stamped with black ink onto Copic friendly cardstock, fussy-cut, colored in jewel tones, and edged with dark markers. 

The flowers were stamped onto the reserved oval die-cut with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and heat set. The colored flowers were adhered over their counterparts as shown. Black sparkly glitter pen was added to the tendrils and pink sparkly glitter pen was added to the ends of the tendrils of the center flower.

The stenciled card front was adhered to a black A2 card. The black mat oval was adhered in place, then the flower bedecked oval die-cut was adhered in place to finish the card. 

If you'd like to learn more about the card, please visit my blog Kat's Tales of Stamping.

 Topflight Stamps Products Used:














Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

01 09 10