Monday, May 31, 2021

AALL & Create Steampunk Card!

Hello, Lisa Hoel here and happy Mixed Media Monday to you! This week on the Topflight Stamps blog we are taking a closer look at the AALL & Create brand. (One of my favorite brands, so many cool stamps and stencils!) I went steampunk and created a fun mixed media card.

Lisa Hoel for Topflight Stamps - this week our brand focus is AALL & Create! Check out my fun steampunk card. #creativejuicefreshsqueezed #topflightstamps

The background started out as a Gel Press print and I added stamping, embossing and stencil mono-printing over it. It's a pretty busy background so I stamped my focal image onto an oval die cut and mounted it on a Wobble spring to pop it off the background and provide a fun interactive element. (I love the Dashing Crow stamp!)

Lisa Hoel for Topflight Stamps - this week our brand focus is AALL & Create! Check out my fun steampunk card. #creativejuicefreshsqueezed #topflightstamps

I stamped and fussy cut the lightbulbs. I also used Hunkydory foam squares to make them stand off of the background too.

There is a Memorial Day Sale going on over in the store through Monday at Midnight EST! Check it out! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all the wonderful products from around the world you can find all in one place, Topflight Stamps.


Topflight Stamps Products:

AALL & Create washi - #16 Burlap Black

Additional Topflight Stamps Products:

Prism Ink - Thundercloud
Boho Blends embossing powder - Antique Yellow


1 comment:

01 09 10