Saturday, May 8, 2021

Day & Night Journal Pages

Hello, Lisa Hoel here! Earlier this week on my blog I shared a Day & Night reversible journal that I recently finished. One half of the journal features pages that celebrate all things "Day" – sunny skies, butterflies, flowers and birds. Flip it around and the second half is all about "Night" and the nocturnal creatures that are out and about. Many of the stamps I used for the Night pages are from the wide selection to be found in the Topflight Stamps store. Let's take a look:

Lisa Hoel for Topflight Stamps - Night & Day journal #topflightstamps #creativejuicefreshsqueezed
Night side cover

I had a lot of fun building the nighttime scenes for each page:

Lisa Hoel for Topflight Stamps - Night & Day journal #topflightstamps #creativejuicefreshsqueezed

Lisa Hoel for Topflight Stamps - Night & Day journal #topflightstamps #creativejuicefreshsqueezed

Lisa Hoel for Topflight Stamps - Night & Day journal #topflightstamps #creativejuicefreshsqueezed
Tags and flip up parts hold appropriate snippets from an
old wildlife identification book.

Lisa Hoel for Topflight Stamps - Night & Day journal #topflightstamps #creativejuicefreshsqueezed

One of my favorite sets to use was the Pink Ink Moths & Legends Stamp/Die set.
All those moths were the perfect counterpoint to the butterflies in the Day side. 


I also used a whole pile of Lavinia Stamps and the IndigoBlu Autumn Nights stamp set came frequently into play as well. I had quite the art supply explosion on my desk! Check out the long list of stamps I used below lol. Thanks for stopping by the blog here and I hope you have a crafty weekend! You can find the whole journal project and tutorial on my blog if you want to see it all.

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:

Pink Ink - Moth & Legends stamp/die set

Indigo Blu - Autumn Nights

Lavinia Stamps - Star Gazing


Lavinia Stamps - Moon

Lavinia Stamps also used: Forest SceneTree BranchSea FlowerWhimsical HaresFern Heads, Small Berries, Brodwin & Maylin, Fox 1, Fairy Foragers, Trailing Ivy

Carabelle - Background Stars

Additional Topflight Stamps and Products Used:

Paper Artsy - ETS24
Katzelkraft -Winter Scene
Crafty Individuals - Crackle Background

Prism Inks - Thundercloud

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your reversible day and night journal. It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10