Friday, May 21, 2021

AALL & Create Butterfly Journal Page

 

Hello everyone! Ericka from Strangely Creative here with a journal page I made using AALL & Create Flutterby Stencil with and alcohol ink background and WOW! Embossing

This stencil is so intricate and pretty and I thought it would be great with a background I had made with alcohol inks. I used some texture paste and then applies the WOW! Embossing powder in a new color from the Jo Firth Trio English Garden. I love the pink on the green background.

Once it was dry, I carefully embossed the butterfly and attached it to my journal. I added some gold washi tape and then used the PaperArtsy Alison Bomber 19 set for a great sentiment to go with my butterfly.

 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend. Be sure to check out the moving sale for 15% off your purchase.

 

Here are the Topflight Stamps supplies I used to create my card.  



 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10