Monday, May 10, 2021

Using Stamps To Make Tabs

 Hello Topflight Stamp Fans, Karen Bearse here today with a very versatile idea. This technique can be used in a junk journal, mini album, art journal or even for a card. 

I used it on a sideways waterfall for my latest mini album. For the step out techniques you can go here. There are so many stamps you could use for this!! I will add a few that I plan on using in the future.  

I started with this wonderful set Gwen LaFleur designed by PaperArtsy.

 


Of course I had to add some arty butterflies from this That's Crafty set. The script is great too. In fact I love all the images. 

The edges of my paper were distressed with my new favorite Prism Ink in French Navy

Any of these way cool postage stamp images by Carabelle Studio would work great for this technique. You could do a regular waterfall with the image at the bottom to flip up. 

If you wanted a more whimsical look this set of Art By Marlene would do the trick nicely. Love those balloon fish!! Thanks so much for joining me today, remember code karenbearse gets you 12% off! I hope you get a chance to make some fun tabs for your projects... oh these would be great in planners too! Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10