Friday, June 4, 2021

AALL & Create Floral Wings

 


Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I'm creating some butterfly panels with this beautiful Floral Wings set from AALL & Create. This set is gorgeous and I love the beautiful details of all the flowers so much that I made two panels measuring 8 x 6 since this butterfly stamp is huge!


For my first card, I created a background using a brayer with the PaperArtsy Fresco Paints in Baltic Blue, Beach Hut, Granny Smith, Lemon Meringue, and Gold Rush. I stamped the AALL & Create Framework Elements around the background to give it some more texture.

After I painted up the butterfly, I added some Prism Pearlescent Powders to add some sparkle to my flowers. I fussy cut out my butterfly and added it to my panel with foam tape.

For my second panel, I stamped the butterfly and heat embossed it in gold. I used the same Pearlescent Powders for sparkle on my flowers.

After I finished painting the butterfly, I stamped the AALL & Create Framework Elements around the edges to add texture to my background.

 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend and have a chance to get crafty. Here are the Topflight Stamps supplies I used to create my panels.





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10