Friday, June 25, 2021

Stamperia Sea World Lady Embellished

 


Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I'm playing with the Stamperia Sea World Lady stamp. I love this beautiful stamp but sadly I found that after I made my plaque, it is out of stock.  However, I used plenty of other wonderful products found at Topflight such as PaperArtsy Fresco Paints and WOW! Embossing to embellish my sea lady.


For my background I used PaperArtsy Fresco paints in Lemon Meringue, Mermaid, and Twilight and a gel press. I also blended a little black paint on the edge of the background to help with an underwater look.

 

I used the stamps in the set with white ink around my background for added texture. I then used WOW! Mixed Media Brush and Egyptian Turquoise with some gears I had in my stash and heat embossed them to add to my plaque. I wanted a tad bit more shine on my lady so used the WOW! Embossing Pen with Sparkling Sand and Aquamarine to add highlights to her hair and clothes.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Topflight Stamp Supplies Used:

Use Code "StrangelyCreative" for 12% off 






 



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10