Thursday, June 3, 2021

Choose Happy with AALL&Create

   Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
this week we are featuring AALL&Create stamps. I am sure you are familiar with this fun company!


Those adorable figures are designed by Janet Klein - Topflight Stamps has quite a few of her stamp sets. This one is one of my favorites. I immediately knew what to do with it. 
I first sponged the background and then cut the flap with a rectangular die, but I only cut 3/4 of it to leave the flap attached. Where you can fold it on top I scored it. I stamped the sad little girl and mostly got rid of the background with bleach. I colored her with Copics.


I then stamped the happy little girl onto a white card, making sure she is centered in the opening. Colored her with Copics as well. 


Stamped the sentiment. Assembled the card. Added a big red heart to help opening the flap.


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps






 

1 comment:

01 09 10