Friday, June 18, 2021

AALL & Create Thistle by Tracy Evans

 

Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I'm playing with the AALL & Create Thistle stamp from Tracy Evans. I love this beautiful stamp and I'm always partial to images with script in the background. I love this set so much that I created a slimline card along with a bookmark.

I used Distress Oxides and the Time for Tea blending brushes to blend the color onto my paper. I then stamped the thistle using Lavinia Elements Ink in Merlot and used the Pine ink to color in the stem.

I created my bookmark the same way except this time I used Kraft cardstock and added Mulberry ink for the thistle portion of the stamp.

I added some ribbon in my stash to finish my bookmark. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend with some time to create.  


 

Topflight Stamp Supplies Used: 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10