Monday, June 21, 2021

Let's Make an Art Card!

 Hello Topflight Stamps, Karen Bearse here with an art card that can be used in a small journal, for a card or as a pocket in a mixed media art journal. As always there is a full tutorial on my blog.

Here is my card, this week the team are playing with Stamperia & those were the stamps used for my focal images. 

This set Cosmos Feather has wonderfully detailed images. The bonus is the image is on the back of the stamp for easy placement. Love that feather! 

The background was created using this Rounded Rectangles stencil & also...

This fabulous numbers set PS208, one of my favorites & should be used over & over!


 Of course we need color, my usual go to products are Fresco Finish paint, for one. It dries with a matte finish & can be written on with any type of pen once dry which is a unique trait. 

For stamping I love the coverage of Prism Inks. I need to add to my collection!

I also really like this glue for adhering heavier pieces like card stock stamped images. Cosmic Shimmer Quick Grab. For a compete list of supplies please head over to my blog & see how this card was made! That's it for this week, I hope you get the chance to get inky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10