Monday, June 7, 2021

Ocean Themed Art Journal Page

 Hello Friends of Topflight Stamps, Karen Bearse here with an Ocean themed art journal page. This page was created with the idea of product 1st, which is sometimes the way to go when you don't have an idea. To see a full tutorial you can go here. 

My art journal page has lots of mixed media layers. The fish were also created using deli paper which creates a different kind of look & texture on the page. Let's see what products I used! 

The inspiration for the page came from this set, Sea World Octopus. I miss the ocean, it has been too long & this quote helped me to create the design. 

The color was furnished with Fresco Finish paint. There are so many colors to choose from!


This stencil has some great images called Textures, & this one also PS249.


 The seaweed was created using this stamp, Sea Flower.  

The ink made by Prism Ink. creates vivid color & is great for stamping on acrylic paint.


 In my mind there is always a spot for some washi tape!  

The journal I used is no longer available but this one would do nicely. It is 8x8 & has the same watercolor type quality to the pages, perfect for mixed media. 

Thanks so much for joining me today. I hope you have a great day & take time to get inky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10