Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Stamperia Wild Cat

Greetings! It's Tuesday so you've got Kathi here to share a project with you. This week my teammates and I are showcasing Stamperia's wonderful products.

Here's my card using the Jaguar stamp from the Amazonia Jaguar Foam Mounted Stamp Set with the sentiment from the Lady Vagabond Flying A5 Foam Mounted Stamp Set.


I started the card by stamping the Jaguar onto white cardstock and coloring the image and his background with Copic markers. The image panel was die-cut and set aside while I created the background.

I watched Autumn's Prism Ink/Gel Press Ombré Video on Instagram and decided to give it a go. Being me, I didn't really follow her video except for the way that I applied the ink. I dabbed the Apple GreenSpring Meadow, and Rainforest Green Prism Inks onto a 5" x 7" Gel Press, blended the inks horizontally with a wide brayer, and pulled a print onto mixed media cardstock. I didn't get a proper Ombré effect, but I covered the paper with variegated greens which made me happy. I spritzed the cardstock with water, let the ink drip and blend a bit, then heat set the background til dry.

Apple Green was brushed over the Elegance Stencil by Lavinia Stamps using the largest brush from the Black Blending Brush Set, then heat set again.

The background panel was trimmed and edged with Rainforest Green Prism Ink. The sentiment from the Lady Vagabond Flying A5 Foam Mounted Stamp Set  was stamped with Morning Mist VersaFine Clair ink. I colored the gears with india ink pens and added some silver glitter pen accents to the sentiment.

The image panel die-cut was trimmed and adhered to the top of the background panel. Greyish/silvery metallic cardstock was used to mat the image panel which was adhered to a 5" x 7" green card.

If you'd like to learn more about this card, please visit my blog, Kat's Tales of Stamping. 

Topflight Stamps Products Used:












Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10