Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Cosmos Bird by Stamperia

Hi, Connie here with a card using the Cosmos Bird Stamp set
by Stamperia. I kept it simple and classy.  I did add
some extra layers of dimension and color for that
distressed look that I really love!


The background is created with the bark stamp that comes in the set.
It was stamped four times to cover a (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") 
piece of Kraft cardstock.  I then stamped one more time on a mixed
media heavy cardstock (same size) and colored it with
Distress Oxide inks.  I then tore around the edges of the cardstock,
 giving the distressed look.


The bird is colored with Distress Oxide inks. Twigs and moss are added
for dimension and interest.  Dimensional foam adhesive is used to adhere
the bird cluster to the card front. The sentiment is embossed with
clear embossing powder and then added to the card front, completing
the look. 

Products used:
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10