Sunday, June 27, 2021

4th of July with Visible Image

 


Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and we are getting ready for the 4th of July celebration. Today I'm playing with the Visible Image Stars & Stripes stencil along with the Phoenix Rising stamp set. 

I started with the stencil and used my gel press with the PaperArtsy London Bus and Baltic Blue. Once my paint was dry, I used a gold pen as a well as a white gel pen to trace over the stars. I then used the grungy stamp from the Phoenix Rising set in white ink to add texture to my flag.


I then added WOW! Embossing in Ice Cream for a sparkly off white look on my flag. To finish my card, I added the sentiment from the Phoenix Rising.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Topflight Stamp Supplies Used:

Use Code "StrangelyCreative" for 12% off 



 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10