Thursday, June 17, 2021

AALL&Create - Merry and Bright

     Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week it's anything goes at Topflight Stamps.
I have not yet really started on my Christmas cards - shame on me....it's about time to get things going....


AALL&Create has this adorable set. It begged me to ink it up, LOL! It really is perfect for those quick cards, but the images are so cute, you really don't need much. I used an embossing folder for my background and did a bit of sponging. I colored with Copics. Added white gel pen accents.  I cut out the image, mounted it with foam tape and added the sentiment.



I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps













 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10