Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Indigo Blu ~ Drips & Textures

Hi, Connie here to share Indigo Blu stamps for Topflight Stamps.
I created a mixed media style card using the Drips & Texture
stamp set.  This set is so up my alley :):)

I started by creating a background for the stamps to land on.
The Brick Wall stencil by Darkroom Door was a great starting 
point. (I'm Working with distress Oxide ink on heavy mixed
media manila paper). 
The stamps were selected and stamped in random
spots on the card front.  The butterfly is stamped an extra time, 
cut out and placed over the stamped butterfly, in the focal image.



A postage stamps was added for interest and color.  The sentiment was
stamped and adhered to the card front.  I used dimension adhesive on
several areas of the card.  The last step is speckling black acrylic
paint on the card front. Tip: I always use an old toothbrush to add 
speckles to cards or scrapbook pages.  You have the control you need to
place the drips and dots perfectly, well most of the time :):)

Products used:


Darkroom Door/Brick Wall
(I used the large stencil in my design, but this one
would work also.)

Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10