Friday, April 15, 2022

AALL & Create Mother's Day Flowers

 

I hope you are having a great week. Ericka at Strangely Creative here with a Mother's Day card using these beautiful flowers from the AALL & Create Petal Power set. I love this set and the gorgeous sketch flowers.

 
I started by stamping the flowers on Bristol Smooth paper and then used my watercolor makers to color it up. I then fussy cut the image out and set it aside. I took my card base and ripped section of the AALL & Create Beachrock washi tape and added it randomly on my card base. 
 

I stamped the flower image a second time to ensure I got all the beautiful details of this stamp down on my card. I glued the painted image on top of it and then added the Hunkydory Beautiful Blue Gemstones to the flowers in the middle for some fun sparkle. I used the Hunkydory Boy Blue Glimmer Mist and splattered it around my card.


To finish off my card, I added the Mother's Day sentiment from Heffy Doodle Special Day set. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. If you need a little retail therapy don't forget to check out the Easter Sale going on now.
 


Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10