Monday, April 11, 2022

Watercolor Floral Mother's Day Card

 Hello and happy Monday! This is Rachel Kleinman from rwkrafts.com sharing a floral watercolor card perfect for Mother's Day.


I heat embossed this gorgeous stamp from the new AALL & Create Filaments and Feathers stamp set. The embossing powder is Wow! Golden Glow which is just stunning and has gorgeous glitter effects in it.


I really like watercoloring with an embossed images because the raised embossing helps keep the color in place to reduce color leaking out of the lines. And you just can't go wrong with gold!


I stamped the sentiment with Versafine onyx black ink and finally splattered some Midnight Black Glimmer Mist over the finished card.


I have a video to try to show off the stunning embossing powder! It's my new favorite!

Thanks for stopping in. I hope I've inspired you to try out some watercoloring over embossed images.

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:










No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10