Sunday, April 17, 2022

Easter Sale and Scrapcosy Tulips Card

 

Hello friends and happy Easter!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share an encouraging Easter card made with the gorgeous new Scrapcosy stamp release by PaperArtsy.  I am in LOVE with this release and immediately added all three stamp sets to my cart at Topflight Stamps!  For this card, I made some simple painted backgrounds with my Gel Press plate using Heavy Cream mixed with Pistachio and then Heavy Cream mixed with Blush (my fav of PaperArtsy's Fresco Chalk Acrylics).  I love using my printed papers for stamping because of the matte surface. 

I chose to focus on the tulips from PaperArtsy stamp set ESC31 and watercolored them with Worn Lipstick and Rustic Wilderness Distress Ink.  The ink sort of settles into the paint and the result is a faint tinting.  This worked perfect for a pastel Easter card.  I stenciled texture paste through PaperArtsy stencil PS108 for my background and embossed the scribble line from the stamp set as a border.  I added a sentiment stamp from my stash, stamped into the postage stamp frame from stamp set ESC30, layered over a piece of embossed white paper with some string wrapped around it.  Finally, I added some highlights to my flowers with a white Posca paint marker.  I hope this card is an encouragement to you today and wish you a blessed Easter Sunday!  Make sure to check out the Easter sale with an extra 15% off your entire order through April 18.  xx, Autumn






1 comment:

  1. Joyous Easter Autumn! Beautifully crated card. Easter pastels!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10