Friday, April 29, 2022

Carabelle Mixed Media Journal Page

 

Happy Friday crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and I hope you are all doing well. Today I am continuing the Design Team theme using some supplies from Carabelle Studio to make a colorful mixed journal layout.

I love using my gel plate and designed to make two different pages using the Carabelle Playful Collage Elements Texture plate. I love these pretty texture plates and the many ways you can use them. I made this page using PaperArtsy Fresco Acrylics paints in Blood Orange, Peach Nectar, Lemon Meringue, and Green Patina


I dotted the paint on my gel plate and then used my brayer to spread it out and blend it. I laid the texture plate down and then pulled up a pretty print. On the opposite page I decided to try a similar technique with Lavinia Elements Dye Inks in Merlot, Paprika, Sundance, and Pine

I then added an older Carabelle postcard stamp in black and clear heat embossed it. I stamped some pine ink on the texture plate to add some more hearts to my page and colored them up with distress crayons.

I added some WOW! Embossing details using an older Carabelle stencil with texture paste and then covering it in Glassy Ocean, Petalicious and Lavaburst. 

To finish my pages, I used a black and white paint pen to add details. I then found these chipboard sentiments in my stash and thought they would go perfectly.

 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

 Topflight Stamp Supplies Used





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10