Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Her Wings Unfolded - a Journal page


 Good Morning
I played with a variety of stamps from a few of the stamp companies TopFlight Stamps carry to create this layer-looking journal page.

 

 


Here are all the products I used:


I wanted to make a layered look, or like another world was emerging from behind. Add white acrylic paint from Art by Marlene around the border of the blue background. 


Add dimension to the greenish background with an AALL and Create stamp and distress oxide. 


I tried to make the center more pronounced, so I added a brown background with distress oxide and water.

Stamp and color your little winged girl from AALL and Create and cut her out.


Add washi tape details and stamp the extra image from above onto the page.


Finally, add your sentiment and glue this and the girl with liquid glue.





I hope you liked today's playtime with me!

Charmaine






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10