Monday, April 18, 2022

Coffee and Tea Time with Craft Emotions

 Coffee is always a good idea... especially on a Monday! This is Rachel from rwkrafts sharing three caffeine happy cards using stamps from Craft Emotions.

I like to use smaller images on stamp sets to create backgrounds. I randomly stamped the small images, alternating ink colors, and switching up the directions. These cards use the stamp sets Coffee Please and Tea Time from Craft Emotions.


For my first coffee card I used the mug and coffee bean images in the background. I stamped with Prism Ink Rainforest Green and a light brown. I then colored the French press with Copics and paired it with the bold sentiment on kraft paper.


The Tea Time card uses the tea bag image paired with a large teapot. I inked the images with Prism Ink Periwinkle and Arctic Mist. The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink.


This teapot card uses the to-go coffee cups stamped in Prism Ink Blackcurrant Jam and Mauve Moment.


Each card has one main image that I colored with Copics and fussy cut. I then added one of the sentiments to match. I love that the sentiments in these sets are bold for easy stamping.

Have an amazing week ahead! Today is also the last day to shop the Easter Sale to enjoy 15% off! Fill up your cart and happy shopping!



Topflight Stamps Products Used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10