Friday, April 8, 2022

Tracy Scott Mixed Media Journal Page

 


Hello crafty people! I hope you all are doing well and had a wonderful week. Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I have a mixed media journal page I made with the PaperArtsy Tracy Scott 28 along with the Seth Apter 25 set and the Sara Naumann PS176 stencil. I how well all the PaperArtsy products work together on this page.


 I had an old page and used a light coat of white gesso applied some watercolor crayons around with edge. I was also playing with some coffee and added splatter to my page along with some cup rings. 

Once my background was dry, I added my Tracy Scott flower that I watercolored and added some left over deli paper along with some sentiments. I then stamped the Seth Apter 25 stamp in white ink around my page.

On my other page, I used the same Seth Apter stamp along with the Sara Naumann PS176 stencil with texture paste. I randomly added purple embossing powder to the stamped images along with the texture paste. I stamped out several more beautiful flowers and watercolored them and cut them out to add to my page. I added some more deli paper under the sentiment included in the Tracy Scott 28 set.
 

I love how big and bright these flowers are and how fun they are to create with. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10