Saturday, April 16, 2022

One Layer Card + A SALE!

 Happy weekend, everyone! This is Rachel from rwkrafts today to share an any occasion one layer card. I always find one layer cards really difficult so I challenged myself to leave the dimension behind today.


I started by stamping the beautiful parrot image from the AALL & Create "Filaments and Feathers" stamp set using Versafine Onyx Black ink. I found images online of beautiful teal and green macaws as inspiration for my coloring using Polychromos pencils.


Once I was finished coloring, I used stencil PS301 by Paper Artsy to blend yellow around the edges of the image. I used Prism ink in Canary Yellow.


Finally, I stamped the sentiment "Be Beautiful" in Prism ink Blackcurrant Jam to match the colors in the flowers. The sentiment is from AALL & Create "Be Beautiful". I finished off the card with splatters from my Glimmer Mist in Azure Sky. Everything is better with splatters!


There's also an Easter sale happening this weekend at Topflight Stamps! 15% off so fill up your cart and happy shopping!




Have a beautiful weekend!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:

















No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10