Monday, April 4, 2022

Spring Has Sprung!

 It is finally spring! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and the cute little bugs are coming out to play! This is Rachel Kleinman from rwkrafts.com and I'm here today to share a sweet insect inspired card.


The day I created this card I actually had a ladybug fly in through my office window. It was meant to be! I used the adorable Bugs 1 set by Craft Emotions and colored the images with Copic markers. There are so many sweet insect-themed stamp sets by Craft Emotions, it was hard for me to pick just one!


I die cut the sentiment Spring has Sprung and I just love the little worm crawling through the letters. I also popped the ladybug on foam adhesive to make him stand out more.

Thanks for joining me and I hope you're enjoying some warm sunshine where you live!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you, you're right it's hard to choose, I love Craft Emotions stamps

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10