Friday, April 22, 2022

PaperArtsy JOFY Slimline Card

 

Happy Friday! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and I hope you all had a wonderful week. Today I'm playing with the JOFY 112 set along with some PaperArtsy Fresco Acrylics. I love this beautiful set and I stamped and colored up several versions. For my card today, I used colored pencils and fussy cut the flowers out.

For my background, I used a printed script paper and added PaperArtsy Fresco Acrylics in Blue Moon, Truffle, and Taupe with my brayer. I then used the PaperArtsy Sara Naumann 41 set to add some more script to my background using Lavinia Dye ink in Truffle. 

I used the Alison Bomber 19 set for my sentiment using the same ink to finish my card. 


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend and have a chance to get crafty.


Topflight Stamps Supplies Used




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10