Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Talking to you makes my day - AALL & Create

 Happy Wednesday!

I am playing with a cute little girl from AALL&Create today with a fabulous leafy background. I am not allowed to wallpaper my the rooms in my house ( I am slowly working on my husband!) but I can wallpaper my cards!

Here is what I used:

AALL & Create - Clear Stamp Set - #342 - A6 - Windows - Janet Klein

All I did was stamp the girl, place a mask over her and stamp the chair over her. Cut and color. Stamp one window, cut and color. 

Place your background in the center and draw lines to the edge of the card base. This creates a "room". I used Copic Markers to color the red walls and brown wooden floors. 


Stamp and cut your sentiments and place them on dimensional foam for interest. 


Isn't she cute? I hope you like this little lady sitting and chatting I'm her cozy wallpapered room!!🤭😁😉

Talk soon,
Charmaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10