Monday, May 9, 2022

Meerkat Party with Hobby Art

 Hello everyone, this is Rachel Kleinman from rwkrafts.com and I'm soooo excited to share this card today! This week the Topflight Stamps team is showcasing Hobby Art Ltd products, and I fell in love with their Meerkat Madness stamp set.



Don't you just wanna hang out with this partying meerkat? She's definitely having the time of her life!


To create the card, I first stamped and colored the images with Copic markers. I cut the images using detail scissors.


I then stamped the grassy hills and the tree directly to the cardstock panel. I used Copics to quickly color the ground and trees.


Next I used post-it tape to create a rough border along the ground and also to mask the tree. I'll be ink blending the sky and the masking will protect what's already been colored.


Here's what the panel looks like after ink blending and removing the masking paper.


I stamped "Let's Party!" in the top corner and adhered the meerkat with foam adhesive.



I hope you love her as much as I do! Thanks for stopping in and enjoy the Hobby Art inspiration this week from the team.

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:





















No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10