Sunday, May 29, 2022

Hobby Art Poppy Meadow Watercolor Card

 

Hi friends, it's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a little scene stamping.  I fell in love with the Hobby Art Poppies stamp set and can't wait to do a more mixed media, layered project.  But first I decided to do some simple one layered stamping and repeat stamped the tall blossoms across the bottom of an inky panel.  I used Blue Lagoon, Sundance and Olive Elements dye ink pads with water to dip my watercolor paper panel and make the background.  I then colored the flowers with Paprika and Olive.  This is such a beautiful color and it really pops against the background.  Finally, I embossed the Hobby Art Words dream sentiment in white over my panel and added a sticker sentiment just below.  

HERE is an older project I made below with the Hobby Art Words stamp set if you're looking for more inspiration.  I hope these cards have made you smile today.  xx, Autumn

Visit Topflight Stamps today!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10