Monday, May 30, 2022

Find a Reason to Smile with AALL&Create

 Hello everyone, I hope you're having a creative 3-day weekend! This is Rachel from rwkrafts.com and I'm sharing a colorful mixed media card that's perfect for any occasion.


I've gotten a lot of use out of the AALL & Create "Filaments and Feathers" stamp set! This time I used the beautiful lightbulb stamp for this card. Here's how I created it:


First I put some Zesty Zing paint on my craft mat and sprayed it with water. I then sprayed my mixed media paper with water and dipped it on the pool of paint...


Once the paint dried, I added the stencil Paper Artsy PS310 using Bougainvillea paint.


I then stamped the lightbulb onto the panel and also splattered some Glimmer Mist in Bronze Penny.


I stamped the lightbulb a second time on white cardstock and colored with Polychromos pencils. I fussy cut the main portion of the image and added it to the panel with foam adhesive.



The panel is complete and ready for a card base! This card came together really quickly and will be easy to recreate. Thanks for joining!



Topflight Stamps Products Used:













No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10