Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Don't pop it! ~ The Card Hut

Good morning!

The design team is focusing on stamps from Hobby Art this week, but I recently had a brilliant idea to move and rearrange the stamps that I completely misplaced my stamps. An absolute "daft" move. And then I saw this The Card Hut stamp with Daft and Dotty and decided to use this one instead!


I used an already made gel print made with a Gel Press and acrylic paint and decided to use it as a fun background for this puppy!


I stamped and colored the balloons and used dimensional foam tape to adhere them to the print. 


Since the print was a bit busy, I used white texture paste with a stencil
 with circles to break up the color a bit.

I also placed a white frame on the print to position my little pup on.


 This was such an easy card to make with a fun leftover print that lived in my stash. Any pretty paper would work as well. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

Charmaine


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10