Friday, May 13, 2022

Hobby Art Teacher Support Card

 

 

Happy Friday! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I am continuing the Design Team theme using Hobby Art Stamps. I love the many fun stamps and unique characters from Hobby Arts. For my card today, I used the Crazy Critters set mostly because as a parent and teacher, this is the time of the year that everything gets crazy, especially the kids.

 

I made this simple card using the owl image because if you are a teacher, this is most likely the way you are feeling this time of the year. I stamped the image in Versa Clair black ink and watercolored up the image. I plan to give this to a fellow teacher to send them a little fun support.

There you have it, a quick and fun card with a little, much needed, sense of humor for the end of the school year. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend with some good down time. 

 

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10