Thursday, May 26, 2022

Craft Emotions - You're my Cup of Tea

     Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week we are featuring Craft Emotions on the Topflight blog
They make a variety of stamps - a lot of really cute ones. I have used them numerous times in the past. I f you want to see my prior projects click HERE. Anyhow, I wasn't in a cute mood, so I decided to go with the Tea Time set. I stamped a lot of the stamps from this set onto my white background. Die cut myself some round shapes with fun foam and stamped loosely over my stamped images. You can use any kind of lightly colored inks for that. Lastly I stamped the sentiment on blue vellum and heat embossed it in black. Secured the vellum on the back of the card. Trimmed the card. Outlined the card with a black Sharpie and mounted it onto powder blue card stock.


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 
Jersey Cream                  Versafine


  

1 comment:

01 09 10