Monday, May 2, 2022

Succulent Card Tutorial with Paper Rose Studio

The world needs more of YOU! Hello everyone and happy Monday. This is Rachel from rwkrafts.com sharing an uplifting card with you all.


 I started by stamping and coloring with Copics this gorgeous succulent image from Paper Rose called Flower Pot Border. I also fussy cut the image with detail scissors.


Next, I used the stencil Jofy PS310 from Paper Artsy to ink up the background of my card panel. The colored used are Prism Ink Canary Yellow and Prism Ink Camillia Pink.


Then I pulled out my watermark ink pad and the beautiful Magic Metallics Wow! Embossing Powder trio. I inked the edge of the sentiment strip with watermark ink and used Brassy Twinkle powder.


I decided the card needed even more of this gorgeous powder, so I inked up the edges of a second layering panel to heat up with the Brassy Twinkle powder.


Put it all together and here is the finished look...




Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10