Saturday, May 14, 2022

Lavinia Stamps Fox and Deer Silhouette Cards

Hi friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today and I'm excited to share a few fun makes featuring Lavinia Stamps.  For my first card I blended Mulberry Elements Dye Ink with a blending brush in a circular motion on a small panel, then used torn paper to mask & sponge my hills.  I added a tiny bit of sponging in Graphite, along with the Mulberry.  I then stamped one of the foxes from Foxes Set 2 in the center.  I used the Whimsical Whisps (small) stamp for the ground cover.  I stamped the Star Blossoms hanging down then added highlights with a gold gelli roll pen.  It's such a dramatic card!  My mom made the same one but she added gold Stickles along the edge and it's really dramatic and beautiful!  It's such fun to personalize your makes, even if you are CASEing other's work.  :)

 

My next card was made by ink dipping with Sundance in the center, Confetti at the top and Russet Orange at the bottom.   I stamped the Wild Vines, Silhouette Foliage set and berries from the Berry Wreath set all in Confetti.  Then I stamped the Whimsical Whisps, Slender Mushrooms and Winter Berries in black.  I colored in the berries with Russet Orange and added white Posca marker details.  The sentiment is from the Heartfelt Verses stamp set


My final card is another ink dipping card.  I dipped the top in Della Blue and the bottom in Bermuda.  I used the Forest Spruce stamp upside down to stamp the grasses in Bermuda.  I stamped the Silhouette Foliage stamps along the bottom in Mulberry.  I stamped the Star Blossoms hanging down and colored them with Mulberry.  I finished with Posca marker details and some Stickles for shimmer.  I hope you've enjoyed these cards today and are inspired to have a play!  xx, Autumn

Visit Topflight Stamps today!











No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10