Thursday, May 5, 2022

Flat Lay Flower Poetry with Katzelkraft and Lavinia Stamps

     Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week it's anything goes on the Topflight blog
I am playing along with the Artpoetry challenge over at Instagram. This week is about flat lay flower poetry. I had no idea what this is......But it's quite a fantastic inspiration! See the picture below that inspired me to make this card.
 I stamped the plants - a mixture of Katzelkraft and Lavinia stamps onto patterned paper in various shades of green. Added some white gel pen highlights. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door and heat embossed. Added it with foam tape for some dimension. Mounted everything onto a grey card base.


 And here is the inspiration picture:

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

1 comment:

01 09 10