Monday, May 23, 2022

Welcome Little One with Craft Emotions

 Spring and Summer are the perfect seasons to create baby cards. This is Rachel from rwkrafts.com and I'm sharing two sweet baby cards featuring stamps and stencils from Craft Emotions.


I created these cards uses the adorable stamp set "Baby Girl" by Craft Emotions. I started by stamping every image and coloring with my Polychromos pencils. I fussy cut the images with my detail scissors.


To create the starry background I used a Craft Emotions Starry Sky stencil with Cosmic Shimmer Paste and Wow! Embossing Glitter in Coconut Ice. 



I also created a second card using all blue and the tiny star and heart stamps available in the set.


The background was stamped with the tiny images using a variety of ink colors from Prism Ink.


Have a very creative week ahead. Thanks for stopping in!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:







1 comment:

01 09 10