Monday, May 16, 2022

Oceans of Love with Heffy Doodle

 Welcome back to another great week of inspiration from the Topflight Stamp team. This is Rachel Kleinman from rwkrafts.com and I'm sharing a cute ocean scene card today.



I really enjoyed coloring all the sweet images in the Heffy Doodle "Oceans of Love" stamp set. They're all so cute that I colored every single image! All images are colored with Copic markers and fussy cut with my detail scissors.


I die cut the ocean wave border and ink blended the water using Prism inks. I started from lightest at the top to darkest at the bottom. The inks used are Arctic Mist, Periwinkle, and Nautical Blue. I then heat embossed the sand bar to add to the bottom.

I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black ink and the word 'oceans' was stamped with the Nautical Blue Prism Ink.


Thanks for joining us today! Have a creative week ahead!


Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10