Friday, May 20, 2022

Summer Ocean Card

 

 

Hello crafty friends! Ericka with Strangely Creative here and today I have a quick summery ocean card I made using Darkroom Door and Visible Image.  I started by stamping the Darkroom Door Frame Stamp Burnt Edge. I then made a mask of the stamp so that I could create an ocean scene around it.

 

I then took the Visible Image Ride The Waves stamp and used Hunkydory Prism Brush Markers and colored the waves in different blues and stamped them multiple times. I also stamped the sailboat included in the set and colored up the sky.

I then stamped the Darkroom Door Open Sea quote stamp in Versafine Claire Medieval Blue and clear heat embossed it. I love this quote and the curly script.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend dreaming of the sea!

 Topflight Stamps Supplies







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10