Monday, October 17, 2022

Interactive Halloween Card

 We are right in the middle of Spooky Season! This is Rachel from rwkrafts.com and today I'm sharing an interactive Halloween card. This is my first time creating this type of card, and the results are so much fun.


Here's a quick little video to show the batty in action...


The card features the Halloween 1 stamp set from Creative Emotions. You've seen me use this set before on this fun card! I stamped and colored the bat and pumpkins with Copic markers. I also got started on the basic mechanism pieces for the card movement.


Next I die cut a grassy edge from green paper and shaded it to make it have more spooky vibes. I also heat embossed the sentiment in white.


I then ink blended a sunset sky for the background. Next I used the Craft Emotions Starry Sky stencil and sprayed Lavinia Mystical Mist in Fruit Sorbet to add a bit of detail to the background...



Finally, I assembled the pumpkins to the grass and added the bat to the moving mechanism. It's ready to be glued to a card base!


And now the finished card! It's so cute and that silly bat cracks me up.




Thanks for stopping in! I hope it helped you get in the spooky spirit :)

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10