Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Art by Marlene Bold Butterflies Neon Paint Gel Printed Cards

  

Hello friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a couple of very different card ideas using the fabulous Art by Marlene Bold Butterflies stamp set from the Bold and Bright collection.  


For my first card I used Marlene's neon paints and my Gel Press to make a printed background.  I then embossed the Flower Stack stamps from the Back to Nature collection in white to cover the background.  I used some of Marlene's older die cuts (Floral Style set from the Marlene's World collection) in black to add contrast.  For the butterfly, I stamped onto a second, richer colored neon print and fussy cut her.  I finished with a sticker sentiment.  

My next card is quite different in color, but looks a bit brighter in person.  I used a gel printed background made with PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk Acrylics and the Vibrant Flowers stencil (which is similar to Hibiscus Love, then embossed the script from the Bold Butterflies set over it in white. 


I added die cuts from the Flora and Fauna stamp set from the Bold and Bright collection to this background and finished with another sticker sentiment.  Again, I layered with a fussy cut butterfly from a separate gel print.  I hope these cards have given you some new ideas on incorporating your gel prints with your new stamps!  xx, Autumn


Shop Art by Marlene by Studio Light at Topflight Stamps!





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10