Sunday, October 16, 2022

Fall Woodsy Scene Cards with Lavinia Stamps

 

Hi friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a couple of inky fall creations featuring gorgeous stamps by Lavinia

My first card features the gorgeous Fairy Toadstool stamp.  I created a moody forest floor scene by blending Lavinia Elements inks.  I added some shading to the hills by tearing a piece of paper and sponging around it, and then by adding some ink with a water brush.  I added the Fuzzy Caterpillar as the central creature. 

I completed the scene with the Woodland Ferns, Silhouette Folliage, Mini Meadow Mushrooms and the Hazel Tree (stamped as grass).  Along the ground, I stamped the Mini Dots stamp to resemble dirt.  I added details with a Uniball white pen, Posca markers and Pan Pastels.  I drew gold paint dots then used a Q-Tip to blend the Pan Pastels over to mimic fireflies.  So fun!  


My next card features Fox Set 2.  I adore these amazing silhouettes!  I masked a punched out circle and did another ink blended background with Elements inks, using another sheet of torn paper to sponge the hillside.  Next, I stamped the Seasonal Tree.  I filled in the sky with a stamped pattern because it was too plain.  I used the Whimsical Wisps and Wild Vines

For the forest floor I used the Silhouette Foliage again, with the Fairy Buttercups and the Berry Leaves.  I finished with splashes of water and ink for a grungy look.  I really enjoyed creating these stamped scenes.  I hope they have inspired you. xx, Autumn


















No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10