Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Tracy Evans Blackbird Slimline Star Cards

 


Hi friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a couple of slimline neon cards.  I've been addicted to neon paint this year and decided to throw in a couple more cards before the seasons change and my colors preferences follow suit.  I made a couple of prints with my 8x10" Gel Press using neon paints to use as the base for these two cards.  

For the pink card, I pressed my Versamark pad through the Smitten with Stars stencil and embossed in neon pink.  Then I embossed Tracy Evans' Flowers and Numbers in black on opposite corners, layering with some dotty washi.  

For both cards I added Tracy's Blackbird stamps, focusing on the stars and layering them for dimension.  On the blue card, I also stamped the blackbird and added in the Intersecting Circles stamped in Versafine Claire in Warm Breeze.  I finished both with a sticker sentiment to make them into birthday cards.  I hope you're inspired today!  xx, Autumn


Shop AALL & Create at Topflight Stamps!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10